- $150 one-time Initiation Fee
- $700 per year for Full Membership
- $350 per year for Weekend Membership
- $400 per Year for College membership
Membership fees are due on the annual anniversary
Club Rules and Regulations can be found on the Web site or are available
from the office
- Use of Club boats and equipment
- Use of training equipment
- Free one-time Lactate Test
- Priority Boat Storage
- Reduced coaching and other fees
All members must complete a US Rowing waiver
form at the beginning of each year and must comply with the Club’s
Rules & Regulations the most important of which are those covering
safety – please refer to the attached instructions.
Junior Associate Members (Middle and High School)
also need to complete Medical Authorization and Code of Conduct
forms annually or on enrolment.
Membership can be frozen in the event of temporary
relocation or medical problems for an agreed specified time. The
Club requests notification in writing.
The Club’s Web site and e-mail regular bulletin contain all
announcements, news, rowing schedules and other information.
Questions and queries should be directed to email@example.com
, or leave a message at the Club on T: (860) 350-4004 - calls will
Payments should be by check made payable to GMS or GMS Rowing Center